Why do you need to get your vents cleaned?
Cleaning your dryer vent certainly benefits the dryer itself, helping it run more efficiently. But there’s a more important reason…Fire Risk.
The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission reports that 10’s of thousands of residential fires are caused by a clothes dryer or dryer vent. Resulting in millions of dollars in damages and personal injury.
- Dryer vents become filled with lint that the dryer filter doesn’t catch.
- Fires can occur as lint builds up in the dryer or in the exhaust duct.
- Lint can block the flow of air, causing extensive heat build up, sometimes resulting in a fire.
Benefits of Regular Dryer Cleaning:
- Reduce fire risk
- Use less energy, and dry clothes faster
- Extend the life of your dryer