Some of the most common symptoms of a faulty heating system include:
- Furnace will not turn on, even though the thermostat is set correctly.
- You’ve noticed that your pilot light is out.
- Furnace keeps starting and stopping over and over.
- The unit isn’t heating as well as it did in the past in the same weather.
- Temperatures are uneven from room to room.
- You hear unusual heater noises.
- You smell unusual odors emitted from the heating unit.
- You see water in or around the furnace.
- Home heating is uneven, with a duct no longer delivering heated air to a room.
- You notice your pilot flame is burning a yellow color.
- You have noticed a spike in your utility bill.
Interested in a new system that’ll improve your energy-efficiency and perform at a high level? Want something that’ll stop breaking down? If so, give us a call today and we can tell you all about the amazing heating systems that we carry in stock to get you back on track today!