We’re Milpitas HVAC Specialists You Can Count On
If you’re frustrated by trying to figure out what’s wrong with your air conditioner, let us help. Our qualified air conditioning technicians will diagnose the complication and complete the appropriate air conditioning repairs quickly and effectively.
The following problems are common in Milpitas homes and issues we solve every day:
- Air Conditioning Won’t Turn On – The repair usually involves checking the thermostat’s settings, resetting the circuit breaker, or replacing a blown fuse.
- Air Conditioning Won’t Turn Off – The outdoor run relay must be examined for welding that happens as a result of repeated electrical arcing.
- Inadequate Air Circulation – Replacing the fan motor or air filter should solve the problem.
- Insufficient Cooling of Home – Replacing a worn-out compressor should fix the problem.
- More Air Conditioning Complications
- Malfunctioning Thermostat Sensor
- Clogged Condensate Drain
- Inaccurate Thermostat
- Strange Noises
- Crowded Outdoor Compressor
- Bad Wiring
- Frozen Coil
- Inconsistent Cooling Throughout Home
Homeowners should be vigilant about scheduling air conditioning repairs when necessary, especially if the temperatures are rising outside. If your air conditioner isn’t functioning properly, reach out to the HVAC specialists at All Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule an air conditioner repair for your Milpitas area home.