Signs to Replace Your AC Unit:
- Your A/C blows warm air
- Poor air flow
- Inaccurate thermostat
- Loud noises
- Bad odors
- Frequent repairs
- Humidity in the home
- Freon or water leaks
- High or rising electric bills
- It’s more than 10 years old
Why Make the Investment?
With the summers getting warmer and warmer you want to make sure your house is ready to allow the comfort your family needs. We at All Heating & Air Conditioning make sure we speak with you and give you the best recommendations and provide the highest quality ac installation.
Air conditioners aren’t made to sit around and look cool. It has a job to do—keep your family comfortable over the long, hot summer months.
What to Consider for Your New Air Conditioner:
- SEER Values when looking for a new air conditioner
- Choosing the proper size when buying a new ac unit
- Making sure you have the proper space for the new ac unit
- Your budget
- The right licensed contractor
List of Brands That We Install:
- American Standard